At detailsdetails, we offer a variety of service packages to meet the needs of every couple. We start with a complimentary meet and greet session. This is our way to learn about you as a couple; understand your visions, wants and needs; ensure there is a mutual fit on both sides; gauge your level of support and services desired and put together a proposal that accomplishes these. Each option below can be as customized as you’d like. Don’t see what you want? Let’s create it. Have an obscure request? Let’s talk.
Packages start at price listed.
Our Packages Include:
• Initial planning meeting to discuss your wedding vision and needs
• Professional guidance and advice via email and phone
• One additional in-person meeting prior to wedding date
• Vendor referrals (if needed)
• Review contracts to ensure efficient timing, confirm orders, etc.
• Execution of vendor management
• Timeline creation and floor plan layout
• Attendance at final venue walk-through
• Coordination of wedding rehearsal (up to 1 hour)
• Onsite coordination and management of ceremony and reception site
• Setup of personal items/décor to your specifications at ceremony and reception site (guestbook, escort cards, table numbers, favors, etc.)
• Delivery of any final payments – including gratuities
• Assist personal items, décor, etc. are returned to designated person
• Provide Bridal Emergency Kit full of just in case items (aspirin, sewing kit, Tide stick, double sided tape, mints, Tums, vodka, safety pins, etc.)
MONTH OF DETAILS - $1,295* (aka Month of Coordination)
Who Needs This: This popular package is ideal for the couple that has already designed their wedding and now wants to enjoy their special day instead of running it.
Highlights: This package includes 10 hours on the wedding day and many hours of planning leading up to it.
Timing: Your wedding should be 1-2 months out. However, those on the ball couples book anywhere up to a year or more in advance as they know our calendar fills quickly!
*Price based on: Denver location and/or within 45-mile radius; with a guest count of 100 guests or less.
SOME OF THE DETAILS - $2,295+ (aka Partial Planning)
Who Needs This: This package is ideal for the couple that has a budget, an idea of where and when they want to say “I Do!” but needs assistance with filling in the gaps. Maybe it’s finding the best street taco food truck? Or a photographer that gets your sense of style? Perhaps you aren’t too sure on using your best friend’s cousin as a DJ, even though he swears she’s great!
Highlights: We’ll meet and develop a divide and conquer strategy then pinpoint a checklist with done by dates, associated budget breakdown and check-in meetings.
Timing: Your wedding should be 3-12 months out.
ALL OF THE DETAILS - $4,295+ (aka Full Planning)
Who Needs This: This package is ideal for the couple who feels overwhelmed with planning, isn’t sure where to start or just doesn’t have the time to take on wedding planning between work and social life.
Highlights: You describe your needs, vision and budget and we’ll source the team to make it come to life. Hotel accommodations and transportation management included along with RSVP tracking.
Timing: Your wedding should be 6-18 months out.